Monday, August 22, 2011

Ahoy, Hobby Lobby

  There it was, emblazoned across a building above the highway- "Hobby Lobby".  I spied it yesterday as I was making a trip out to the airport.  Today I decided I'd make the trek back out to that area and do a little browsing, as I'd often heard about but never been to a Hobby Lobby.
   The first bump came when my GPS refused to acknowledge that said HL existed.  No problem, I thought- I remembered it was near a Red Robin.  Surprisingly, GPS refused to admit there was a Red Robin in Robinson Township, either.  I fell back on the directions to the IHOP by the airport.
   I now know yet a 4th way to get to 376W from home.   There doesn't seem to be a way to get from the IHOP to the Hobby Lobby (or Red Robin) without getting back onto the highway, though...
   So  I went to lunch.
   I asked my waitress if she knew how to get to the HL; she didn't, but said she'd ask the rest of the staff.

Turns out, it won't be open for another few weeks.    Oh, well.  There was  a Michael's on the other side of the shopping center, so I went there instead.  Browsing achieved.

No comments: