Today I finished both junior bridesmaid dresses. Phew, what a load off my mind! They weren't difficult to make, just time consuming and I got stuck on the tulle ruffles for the petticoat. I despise working with tulle. I think if I ever have to work with it again I'm going to figure out how to use my gathering foot, stitch the tulle to a binding and applique the turned binding to wherever the ruffle needs to go. It will give a lot neater edge and possibly be easier to work with.
My buttonhole attachment came in handy, once I figured out how to make it work properly. It only took 10 test buttonholes to get a perfect one.
Later tonight I will start on my own dress for the wedding. I've got a week- no problem.