Thursday, March 4, 2010

not lost, just scatterbrained

Oof. Three months since I last updated this thing. Bad blogger!

I spent some of that time planning a workshop for my local chapter of the Smocking Arts Guild of America.

Christmas was spent in Pennsylvania with my kids and granddaughter. There was snow! In late January I spent three weeks on European time while my spouse was in Switzerland for business. I could have gone along, but didn't want to leave the cats here by themselves. Priorities, you know.

The workshop happened last weekend. The chapter hosted Debbie Glenn, who taught us how to do Madeira embroidery by machine. She also taught us some really good techniques to use that makes the garments much easier to handle while in progress. I'll post some photos soon, but have to do some image editing as they're all currently huge.

No comments: